Addressing the needs of children with impairment
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test has been organized by the Punjab School Education Board on the behalf of State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). Candidates who qualified for the PSTET 2018 Examination will give the certificate of teaching by the PSEB. In the upcoming few days, Punjab Board will be declaring the PSTET Results. We will give the direct link of result here also. Candidates can get scorecards using the Registration No / Roll Number and Password (Date of Birth). Candidates who qualify the PSTET Paper 1 will eligible to teach the primary Class Students and candidates qualify the Paper 2 will eligible to teach the upper primary Class students. Candidates who qualify the exam will get their name in merit list & cut off marks.
Punjab School Education Board has successfully conducted the Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) on 19th January 2020. Lots of candidates appeared in the PSTET Exam and now looking for results. The Officials will be declared the Punjab TET Result in February 2020 (tentatively). Candidates can check the results from the official website by using the Registration No. and Date of Birth (DOB). After the official declaration, we will provide a direct link to check the result here. Candidates applied for the PSTET Exam are need to wait for some time for the result declaration. The Official has not announced any specific date for results declaration yet. Stay tuned with our web page to get the latest updates and announcements.
- Comparison of Solution Sheet with OMR Sheets.
- Calculation of Right Answers.
- Separation of all Wrong Answers.
- Marks Allotment according to the exam scheme.
- Totaling of Scored Marks.
- Precise Comparison of Minimum Qualifying Marks and Total Marks.
- Final List of Merit.
The result of PSTET 2020 is available now. Candidates who are unable to check the result need to pay attention. Many of the candidates are looking for Results without Registration Number and Password details. In this case, follow these steps:-
- Log on to the official PSTET portal at pstet.net.
- Under the notifications tab given at the left-hand side, look for a link that says something along the lines of “PSTET 2020 Exam Merit List” and click on it.
- This will take you to the page that contains the official merit list.
- You can make a quick search and see if your name is enlisted by hitting Ctrl+F and typing in your name or roll number/registration number in the search box.
- Download the merit list for future reference.
The exam for the selection is written exam for which was conducted on 19th January 2020, had 2 papers. Paper 1 was for class I to V teachers and paper 2 was for class VI to VIII teachers. Each paper had a total of 150 questions for a duration of 90 minutes, with each question carrying 1 mark. Both papers has the subjects like Child development and pedagogy, Language I, Language II and Mathematics, while an extra subject of Social Studies/science was also there in Paper II. Qualified candidates will proceed to the next round which is interview round.