www punjabtet com
Pedagogy of Language Development
Step 1: First of all visit the official website of PSTET @ www.pstet.net
Check Here >> PSTET 2020 Result Date
So here is the exam Punjab TET Latest Exam Pattern & syllabus for the entrants who have registered for the PSTET exam. Entrants who are interested in being a Teacher for both the levels, they will have to appear in both the papers.
without proper preparation you will be unable to solve the questions which will be asked in the exam, so to make better preparation download the syllabus of Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time Limitation: 2 and 30 hour for each paper.
- One questions carrying one mark,
- There will four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Questions will be set to assess candidate’s ability to analyze, interpret and apply the subject matter.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
A candidate who scores 60% or more in the TET examination will be considered as TET pass.