www momascholarship gov in 2016
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme Guidelines (new)
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2019-20.
- Income Certificate required for Scholarship schemes for the Year 2017-18.
- List of eligible courses (58 KB)
- List of Institutions eligible for full reimbursement (99 KB)
- “Minimum Government, Maximum Governance” — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry.
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students.
- List of Applicants processed for Scholarship
Objective: The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
** Scholarship allocation to States/UTs on the basis of population of minorities.
** The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration.
** Can avail scholarship from not more than one source.
1st Step :
Renewal Students have to apply with their Permanent id which they got previous year. They have go through the options Student Registration?Renewal? I know Permanent id. Student has to submit his/her Permanent id under this option to apply for renewal.
Total– 10000 Scholarships for college students
Award– Annual scholarship of total value Rs.80,000 till the course completion
Activity– September, October
Purpose– To secure social justice for students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections of the society. It enables economically and socially disadvantaged students to study in the institutions, which provide academic excellence, access to structures of power and economic opportunity.
Award– Higher education scholarships for college students
Eligibility-Class 12 passed, 1st-year graduation
Activity- May, June (30th June)
- Those students who have taken admission to a recognised college/university to pursue technical/professional courses, by a competitive examination
- Students should have minimum 50 % marks at higher secondary/graduation level to be an eligible candidate.
- Selection of eligible students will be assigned strictly on merit basis.
Under this MOMA Post Metric Scholarship Scheme, those Students of Government, as well as Suitable Private Colleges/Universities/Institutions of India, will be awarded Scholarships who wish to keep continue their Study for Higher Education. Many of Students leave their study after the 12th (10+2) Class especially Girls only due to lack of money for higher study which is much costlier than Basic Education. It will also cover the Technical as well as Vocational Courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). The objective of the scholarship is to award the meritorious students who belong to economically weaker sections and to help them to pursue education from class XI to PhD and Technical /Vocational Courses for developing their postgraduate skills.
Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, without facing any competitive examination, will also be eligible for scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly by merit.
A scholarship holder under this scheme will not available of any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.