www iti haryana
In the year 1966, when Haryana came into being, there were 48 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes with seating capacity of 7156. Now, there are total 408 Govt. & Pvt. Industrial Training Institutes with 99148 sanctioned seats offering courses in 76 different trades. Quality of training in ITIs is being upgraded regularly by improvement in curriculum, training methodology and training of trainers through industry sector council at Govt. of India. New trades are also being introduced as per market demand.
В© Copyright 2018, Government of Haryana ,
Developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre,
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the ITI Haryana Online Application Form 2020 as per schedule from itiharyana.gov.in
- Click Here to check the course wise eligibility criteria for the Haryana ITI Admission
- Applicants need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee if they belong to general category.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category need to pay Rs 25/- as application fee.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee by debit card, credit card or any payment gateway method in online mode only.
- Female applicants are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- The application fee is nonrefundable.
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Candidates can check the admission procedure for ITI Haryana from the below. Given Information is based on last year, as the conducting body will release the latest information we will update it here. Firstly, candidate have to fill the eligibility criteria after that successful submission of the application form. The merit list will be issued on the official website according to the marks obtained by the candidates. After that counselling round will be done by the conducting body. Candidate have to report the center for the admission process.
Fee structure for private colleges
Table of Contents:-
There will be Helpdesk and counselling centres are to be established in all Govt. lTls where:-