www.htet.nic.in result 2019
- Visit the official website of BSEH
- Now Search the HTET Result Link
- The Haryana TET Result Download Page will display
- Fill the required complete detail carefully.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The Result/ Merit List/ Mark-sheet/ Merit ListВ will appear on the screen.
- Save the HTET Scorecard and Print it for later use.
- The Certificate given by the Haryana School Education Board is valid for 5 years from the date of issue the qualifying certificate.
- There will be no restriction on the no. of attempts.
- Applicants who have qualify in the HTET Exam can participate again to improve their exam marks.
Step 2: The home page will appear on the screen.
Download Here list for Biometric Verification:
The candidate who appears in the exam of HTET must know whether they have cleared the exam from the result. If the candidate qualified the exam, he will be given a certificate of Teaching eligibility from the Board of School Education Haryana. This certificate remains valid for the next 5 years from the date of release of the result. The certificate states that the candidate has qualified the TET exam from the state of Haryana.
- Candidates’ Roll Number
- Candidates’ Name
- Father’s Name
- Level of the Eligibility Test
- Marks Details
- Final Result (Total marks)
- Result status (Qualified/Not Qualified)
HTET 2020 Result will be Declared on the 2nd week of January 2021 and those candidates have given this examination, they will be able to check their result through online mode by visiting on the official website of Haryana Government & Board of School Education Haryana.
The HTET result dates have mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to check it.
This HTET Is Valid For 5 Years
Candidates will be able to check the cut-off marks, eligibility criteria. Only the qualified students can check their individual scorecard of HTET with their name, overall and subject-wise marks, rank and qualifying status. The cutoff percentage for the general category will be different. Those candidates who are qualified in this exam will be called for a Personal Interview by the officials via message and email provided.