which is the best aptitude book
As name suggest it is a multidimensional reasoning covering both verbal and non-verbal sections. It consists of all the topics related to verbal and non-verbal with detailed explanations. It has ample of questions which give good practice as required for the examination. In short time revision it is a good book.
– Quality of the book pages is fine
9. Book Title: How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
- This book is one stop solution to VARC Preparation for not just CAT but other exams like XAT, IIFT, CMAT, MAT, IRMA
- Book is updated regularly and written with latest CAT pattern in mind.
- The book is full of exercises and practice tests with answers and detailed solutions
This book covers functional English that is needed to clear the Engineering Service exams. It includes questions to give candidates a gist of the English question pattern. You will get detailed explanations on the usage of words, ordering of sentence and vocabulary guide. The topics covered are Error spotting, sentence correction, reading comprehension, etc.
General English for GATE and PSUs by ME Team
Check out CAT books recommended by toppers and MBA experts for optimising CAT 2020 preparation. The list includes section-wise (LRDI, QA, VARC) best books for CAT exam preparation.
CAT 2018 Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
Books for CAT Examination :-
-> A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning
Author: R. S. Agarawal
Publisher: S. Chand