which book is best for aptitude and reasoning
- Book Name: A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning, Author’s Name: R.S. Aggarwal, Edition: Revised
- Highlights of the book: A Modern approach to verbal and non-verbal reasoning is of great use to students preparing for a number of entrance examinations, whether it be for an MBA or for a job in the Civil Services. One of the primary reasons as to why students should use this book is that it contains a great deal of practice questions, some of which come with the hints needed for solving problems. The book also contains solved problems.
General aptitude comes of 15 marks in GATE examination, average of marks may be small but every penny counts while preparing for GATE.You just require practicing all types of problems, remember formulas and definitions.
– Book has basically two sections one is conceptual based and another one is advanced level.
Reasoning is divided into two parts verbal and non-verbal. It will help you to analyse situations and also help in making decisions using limiting data. Before choosing best books for reasoning it is necessary that it should have large variety of reasoning problems with solutions and explanations.
Some companies also test the student’s technical knowledge in the written exam. Even though placement classes are provided by the college, it becomes imperative for a student to go back home and solve the questions from every topic. This is a must because the teachers can only cover the concepts and solve a few questions on it. While practicing, the student can know the specific type of question asked in a company’s placement drive and the time one takes to solve a question. But the major dilemma starts when the student has to select one from the many best books for placement preparation available in the market.
The solution for all exercise questions.
- It is a combined book covering both the DI and LR parts of CAT preparation and is one of the books suggested by toppers
- The Book covers all the major fundamental and advanced DI topics, with worked out examples and case lets
- Each chapter is followed by exercises to provide clarity and knowledge of the concepts and questions
- The book contains useful topics and questions for various MBA entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT, IRMA, MAT, NMAT among others
- The book has 5 section tests in a CD
- There are 2500+ solved DILR questions in the book
- There are new practice tests for self assessment and more practice tests of varying difficulty level. Model test papers for SNAP, XAT and IIFT are also included
Where this Book Scores High:
How to Prepare for Quantitative
General English for GATE and PSUs