when will moma scholarship come
- Thirty percent of the scholarships are reserved for girls from each minority group in a State / UT. In case of a shortage of female candidates, the scholarships may be transferred to the male candidates of the same community.
- The scholarship intended for minorities would receive no more than two learners from a family.
- Students must attend the class on a regular basis.
- In the event of any breach by the student of the discipline of the institute/school or of any circumstances of the scholarship, the scholarship may be canceled or suspended.
- To acquire a scholarship, the applicants must not provide any incorrect data as it would lead to the cancelation of the scholarship. If the scholarship amount has been paid to the applicant, it will be recovered by the State / UT government concerned.
- Through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), applicants obtain their scholarship quantity straight into their bank account.
- Candidates can not take advantage of any other system of scholarships if they obtain advantages from the system of MOMA scholarships.
Under the MOMA system, the Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship is intended for learners wishing to pursue professional or technical classes at the graduate or graduate level. The chosen learners receive a scholarship quantity of up to Rs. 20,000 per year. The household earnings of the candidates must not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakhs under this national minority scholarship. In addition, in order to qualify for this minority scholarship, candidates must have scored at least 50 percent marks in their previous final examination.
Official Authorities of MOMA Scholarship released Minority Scholarship Selection List 2019-2020 on official website. All shortlisted students will get MOMA Scholarship Amount direct to bank account through PFMS.
- What is MOMA / Minority Scholarship ?
- Who can apply for scholarship ?
- What documents have to required for Minority Scholarship ?
- What is the Last Date of MOMA Scholarship ?
- What are types of Minority Scholarship ?
- How Can I Apply For Scholarship ?
- What Amount will I get under Moma Scholarship ?
- How can I check Minority Scholarship Status ?
Under this MOMA Post Metric Scholarship Scheme, those Students of Government, as well as Suitable Private Colleges/Universities/Institutions of India, will be awarded Scholarships who wish to keep continue their Study for Higher Education. Many of Students leave their study after the 12th (10+2) Class especially Girls only due to lack of money for higher study which is much costlier than Basic Education. It will also cover the Technical as well as Vocational Courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). The objective of the scholarship is to award the meritorious students who belong to economically weaker sections and to help them to pursue education from class XI to PhD and Technical /Vocational Courses for developing their postgraduate skills.
Eligibility Criteria for Means cum Merit Scholarship:
Apply by visiting the official website http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/ or www.scholarships.gov.in
- Class 11 and 12 Students
- Technical and Vocational courses in ITI/Industrial Training Centres affiliated with NCVT (at class 11 & 12 level)
- Polytechnics and other courses
- Students previous final exam marks should at least 50%
- The students should follow the necessary steps while applying for the MOMA Scholarship online
- Visit the official website and first create a student account (if the account already exists then there is no need for registration).
- The student will get the Temporary id
- Select the name of the scholarships they want to apply to.
- They need to register themselves on the website (they are kindly advised to read the FAQs)
- After the online application is completed, the student has to submit the application and take a printout of the application form.
Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls A Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) for girls who have passed class 10 and taken admission in Class 11.