uttarakhand polytechnic form 2020
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
At the registration time, applicants must fill personal and education details and complete the process by making payment. Before taking part in the seat distribution, it will require to bring necessary documents and not doing so will result in cancellation of procedures.
The admit card for candidates who successfully applied for JEEP 2020 will be available online at ubter.in. To download the admit card, candidates have to select any one Group E, P, H, M, G, T, or A and then enter registration number/roll number, candidates name, and date of birth. Candidates must check all details mentioned on the Admit Card, candidates will be able to change if needed online. The candidates should take a print out of the Admit Card on the day of the examination or before the deadline. No candidate will receive the JEEP Admit Card by post.
Applications Closing Soon:
Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
- The first thing you should do is to find out the exact syllabus and exam pattern of exam for which you are going to appear. This will help you to plan your studies in a better way.
- Study according to a well-structured timetable.
- Set some daily, weekly and monthly goals for yourself and try your level best to achieve them.
- Solve some previous year question papers and mock test to be more familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- There is no need to take any unnecessary stress. You should stay positive and study with full spirit.
- Mode: The JEEP 2020 exam will be organized through offline (Pen-Paper Based) mode.
- Type of Questions:Objective type questions will be asked.
- No. of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of two hours.
Candidates can check tentative Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Exam dates from below: