PSTET 2020 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- SRM University | Admission Open for BTech Courses 2020. Apply Now
- Bennet University (Times Group), Admission Open for 2020. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2020-21. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana – 2020 UG & PG Admission Open. Apply Now
- Manipal University 2020 Admission Open For UG & PG Courses. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020. Apply Now
- Pearl Academy No.1 Fashion School – Admissions Open for 2020 batch. Apply Now
- Amrita University, Admissions Open for BTech 2020. Apply Now
- Sharda University |Admissions Open for All Courses 2020-21. Apply Now
Latest Applications Open 2020:
www.tetpunjab.com PSTET 2019: Do you want to become a government teacher in Punjab? If your answer is ‘YES”, then you have to pass the PSTET exam. PSTET means Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test. This test is necessary to become a government teacher in the state of Punjab.
The board has published the PSTET 2019 notification for the said exam.
Examination Scheme & Pattern
Application intake process has been over for PSTET 2016. Candidates who have applied for the examination must be aware of the structure and composition of the examination.
Candidates should be passed/appearing in B.Ed/Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks for both sections.
Eligibility Criteria Required: Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE: