punjab tet 2019 apply
Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)
Learning and acquisition
Ans . Yes, 12th pass students can apply for the Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test (PSTET 2019).
- Can graduates apply for Punjab TET?
- STEP – 1: Firstly, you’ll have to visit the official website of the PSTET pstet.net to which application will be filled;
- STEP:2: Now click on the New User button where you must agree with all terms and conditions to proceed further. Hence, you must tick on the box and click on the Click Here to Proceed Button.
- STEP – 3: After clicking on the button, a new page will be opened that will require the name of the applicant, mobile number and email I’d. After entering all the details, you’ll have to enter the captcha code as well. Now click on the submit button. After clicking on the submit button, you’ll receive registration number and password on your entered mobile number or email I’d.
- STEP – 4: Now exit that page and go to the Homepage of the website. Now click on the Registered User button and enter that password and registration number received. (Hence candidates are suggested to fill the mobile number and email I’d thoughtfully. All future information is gonna be received there.)
- STEP – 5: Now you will have to fill the detail like Candidate Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s name, DoB, Category, Gender, Marital Status, Language, Exam Centres, Medium of Question Paper and permanent address type details for your application form filling process.
- STEP – 6: Now, candidates should upload the scanned images of Photographs of a maximum of 50 kb while the signature of a maximum of 20 kb.
- STEP – 7: After completing the above steps, now you’ll have to pay the respective fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI method.
- STEP – 8: After filling all the necessary details and submitting the fee, you’ll have to download the PDF of the application of PSTET 2018 for future reference.
If you want to apply for the PTET Exam 2019 must follow the below steps to complete the procedure of application fill-up:
The Punjab TET Application Form 2019 has been released on 03rd November 2019. A state level teachers eligibility test that appoints teachers for Primary and Secondary Schools in Punjab, giving candidates who wish to work in teaching govt jobs. Interested candidates can apply online for Punjab TET 2019 by using the given link.
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the Punjab State TET official site directly.
- Now you can see New Useron the left
- Click on New User and Agree the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name etc.
- Now Choose the exam centre and mediumin which you want to give the Punjab TET Application Form 2019
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
For more information, candidates are advised to keep checking the official website.
Punjab School Education Board has invited online applications for Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 on Sunday, November 3, 2019. Candidates interested and eligible for the examination can apply online at, pstet.net on or before November 25, 2019.