ptet 2019 registration date
Aspirants Application Fee for this Punjab TET Notification 2019
- Go to the official website www.pseb.ac.in
- Then download the PSTET 2019 Notification.
- Now read all the details very clearly
- Then go to the Punjab State TET Online application form link
- Click on it
- Next read all the details properly
- Now start to fill all the required details in the PSTET Online Form
- Then attach all the documents and photo with signature
- Now pay the application fee through the online mode
- Once re-check all the details
- Now click on the submission button
- Take a hard copy of the PTET Online application form to keep it safe for the further reference
Ans . You can follow the preparation tips and previous papers mentioned in the above post.
Ans . PSTET (Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test) is the test that everyone needs to pass out if they want to be a government school teacher. However, the Punjab TET 2019 – 2020 is not very tough, but a good preparation schedule and planning can only help you to qualify it.
Principles of the development of children
Challenges of teaching language
The PSTET Exam is conducted by PSEB with the assistance of the State Council of Educational Research (SCERT) of Punjab. Last year the state TET exam in Punjab as not conducted so this exam is going to conduct after two years. So a number of candidates are expected to become huge and candidates were curiously waiting for the exam. Hence, you should also apply for the exam if have not been done so far without any further delay and start preparing according to the syllabus of the PSTET mentioned in the advertisement.
Language – 1 (Punjabi)
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from any board/instituions with minimum 50% marks in case of general class are eligible to appear in Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed Exam.
- Minimum 45% marks is required in case of S.C., S.T., OBC, special backward classes to appear in Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed Exam.
The candidates are required to submit the fee if they have to submit the application form. The candidates must note that that check the eligibility criteria carefully and then fill the application form because the fee once paid cannot get refunded. The candidates are required to pay Rs 500 for submitting the application form.