pstet news update
PSTET 2018 (conducted on 19 January 2020) – Result declared on 23-03-2020.
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE. The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
Concepts of child-centered education
Number of MCQs
- Log on to the official PSTET portal at pstet.net.
- Under the notifications tab given at the left-hand side, look for a link that says something along the lines of “PSTET 2020 Exam Merit List” and click on it.
- This will take you to the page that contains the official merit list.
- You can make a quick search and see if your name is enlisted by hitting Ctrl+F and typing in your name or roll number/registration number in the search box.
- Download the merit list for future reference.
PSTET 2020 Results had released on 23rd March 2020 and Candidates can check through the link below.
The PSTET Department will provide the scorecard of the Punjab TET Exam at pstet.net. Candidates shall be able to view the scorecard in PDF File after they authenticate their login details. Moreover, the following are the steps to remember when checking subject & paper wise scorecard:-
The result of Punjab PTET Exam is available from 23rd March 2020.
Who will conduct the PSTET 2020 Exam?
PSTET 2020 Application Form will be available from December 2020 tentatively.