polytechnic form date 2020
Before applying for UP Polytechnic 2020, candidates must check the JEECUP Eligibility criterion given below:
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 300 + Bank Charges
- For ST/SC Candidates – Rs. 200 + Bank Charges
PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level):
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be organized via offline mode only.
- Paper Language: The question papers will be bilingual. It shall come in English & Hindi language only.
- Duration of Exam: The examination will be of two hours & 15 minutes.
- Total Questions: The question paper will consist of total 90 multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks: The examination will be of 450 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For one correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
After feeding all required data in the form, you need to pay the fee which is given as follows-
10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee – 11-May-2020
Rest all courses – Candidates who have completed their class 12 th level of Examination in related stream with minimum 50% marks will be eligible for these courses.
Q18. How are seats allotted for admission in TS POLYCET?
Q14. Do I have to fill a separate form for admission into the Diploma Programs after qualifying TS POLYCET?