polytechnic form 2019
Q5. Can any candidate write TS POLYCET 2020 in Urdu?
TS POLYCET 2020 Application Form is available from March 2, 2020 till April 30, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form online or get a copy from helpline centers. Given below are the steps to fill the application form:
Click here to Fill online application form “http://www.jeecup.org/“
Application for the UPBTE JEECUP has been notified.
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
PG Diploma Courses – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in relevant trade will be eligible for these courses.
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now click on the ‘New candidate registration’ tab.
- After that click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Candidates must read all the given instructions carefully and then click on the ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- Fill basic details for registration i.e. email id, name, mobile number and etc.
- Now click on the ‘Validate Aadhar’ button.
- Fill application form carefully.
- Enter details like education, personal, communication and etc.
- An application number will be generated.
- Now click on the ‘upload’ button.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph size must be in between 4 to 200 KB file format and signature size should be in between 1 to 30 KB file format.
- Images size must be in JPEG format.
- Now click on ‘Pay examination fee’ tab.
- Pay fee through online or offline mode.
- Now click on the ‘download confirmation page’ after submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it secure for future references.
- Application form has been made available through online mode. Other mode is not entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 1st January 2020.
- Students can apply for minimum three groups, i.e. one group each from A, E1/E2 and Group B/C/D/F/G/H/I/K1 to K8.
- Fill details like educational, communication, personal and etc. carefully.
- Upload your documents i.e. scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to submit only one form in each shift of examination.
- Correction facility will also be provided by the exam conducting authority from 12th May to 15th May 2020.
- Application form will be filled till 11th May 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the application form secure for other future references.
JEECUP 2020 Application Form Correction is starting from 12th May 2020 . Check here for correction details.
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 300 + Bank Charges
- For ST/SC Candidates – Rs. 200 + Bank Charges