- Select the desired program and enter personal details like Name, DOB, Father/Mother’s name, Academic Details, Address Details, Contact Details etc. to complete registration.
- Pick 2 test centers and 2 test slots in order of preference.
- Upload a recent passport-size photo and specimen signature in JPEG format (not exceeding 30 KB and 20 KB file sizes respectively).
- Submit application fee online or offline (e-challan).
- A copy of duly-filled LEET 2020 Application Form along with a unique application number, is generated.
- Candidates should obtain a printout of this filled-in Application Form for future reference.
Haryana LEET Exam will be organized at 12 centers across the state, in three shifts in each center, for the convenience of applicants. The number of centers or shifts will be increased or decreased depending on the number of applicants. Candidates can specify their choice of test center and shifts while filling LEET application form.
Haryana LEET 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern-Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula has invited Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (LEET) 2019 Admission online form. Candidates who applied online form for Haryana Lateral Engineering Entrance Test 2019.
They will be soon checked LEET New Syllabus & Exam Pattern on the official website. Haryana State has every year organization Lateral Engineering Entrance Test and many lakes candidates appeared in LEET Exam. Candidates visit the official website or more information checking on the official website. And more detail like as Syllabus with topic wise & Exam Pattern given below…
Haryana DET Counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode from the website. The process will consist of registration, choice filling, seat allotment & reporting.
Ans : Candidates must reach the Haryana DET Examination Center 2 hours prior to the examination.
Candidates can check the login details to download the Haryana DET Admit Card 2020 below.
Diploma (Engg.) Lateral entry TFW(Tuition Fees Waiver) scheme.
Admissions in TFW Category shall be made on the basis of Rank of DET (L)-2017, so candidates applying for this category must apply/ appear in DET (L)-2017. Further, the candidates must deposit the Printout of Online Filled Application Form for TFW Category along with relevant documents/ proof of deposit of the Entrance Test Fee at HSTES, Panchkula as per latest schedule (please visit www.hstes.org.in).