momascholarship gov in 2015 16
Moma Scholarship is Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Program. Under this program, the poor and intelligent students of minority class can apply for scholarship. Read this article to know more about this scholarship program. In this article, you can know about the eligibility, method to apply, last dates of applications and where to apply, etc. details.
The procedure to apply for Moma Scholarship is as follow:
- Submit the application in the prescribed format to the secretary of the department of the concerned state government or UT administration. Please note that the applicant have to submit the application to the state authority to where he or she belongs and not to the state authority where he/ she is studying.
- The application should consists duly filled application form in prescribed format, a passport size photographs with signature of the applicant, Xerox of certificate/ diploma/ degree of recent examination passed, proof of income through an affidavit or non judicial stamp paper and permanent address proof.
Objective: The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme Guidelines (new)
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2019-20.
- Income Certificate required for Scholarship schemes for the Year 2017-18.
- List of eligible courses (58 KB)
- List of Institutions eligible for full reimbursement (99 KB)
- “Minimum Government, Maximum Governance” — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry.
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students.
- List of Applicants processed for Scholarship
Please ensure that Bank Account and Aadhar Number of the Student should be completed and accurate, failing which the application form is likely to be rejected…
Merit cum Means Based Scholarship Ministry of Minority Affairs : www.scholarships.net.in/1157.html
Ministry of Minority Affairs Merit cum Means Based Scholarship : www.scholarships.net.in/1157.html
Q.No.2. What is the last date for submitting applications online?
For Merit cum Means based Scholarship :
In case of Fresh Scholarships for the year 2014-15 students can apply online upto midnight of 30.9.2014 and in case of renewal of scholarships students can apply online up to midnight of 15.11.2014.
Log on to www.scholarships.gov.in National Scholarship portal
Click on student login
Click New user register
Enter personal, academic, Scheme, Bank and Contact details
Submit the application form
Students can get Permanent ID (Remember it or note down)
MOMA Scholarship for Minority Students