The last date of MOMA Scholarship 2020 is in the month of October 2020. You can apply online through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) if you are eligible for any of these minority scholarships. Follow the measures below to fill out the application form for a minority scholarship.
To apply for national minority scholarships, learners belonging to minority groups must study transparently in India in a state or private institution chosen and notified by the State / Union Territory Administration involved. The details of the requirements for eligibility are outlined below.
About 20,000 students get the benefit to continue their education through the MOMA Scholarship. Approximately 30% of the scholarship amount is allocated for girl students, and from each family maximum of two students can avail the scholarship.
The category under which the scholarship is offered varies and so does the requirement of supporting documents.
- Those students who have taken admission to a recognised college/university to pursue technical/professional courses, by a competitive examination
- Students should have minimum 50 % marks at higher secondary/graduation level to be an eligible candidate.
- Selection of eligible students will be assigned strictly on merit basis.
Table of Contents:-
No. Preferably, the account number should be in the candidate (applicant’s) name only.
In this article, we provide extensive coverage of the three types of scholarships on offer in the MOMA scheme, important dates to remember, the detailed application process with eligibility criteria, MOMA Scholarship list, following a selection process, scholarship renewal steps, rewards given by this scholarship, important questions regarding this scholarship, etc.
The candidates who will apply for the Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship Scheme 2020 needs to check the official website i.e.www.momascholarship.gov.in to get the update regarding MOMA Result 2020. It is expected that the MOMA Scholarship Result 2020 will be getting released in the month of December 2020.
- The candidate who is applying the MOMA Application 2020 needs to verify their application at the school/institute level and then after at their respective state level.
- The verification can also be done through online portal of the authorized authorities with the timeframe assigned by the NSP.
- The disbursement of the scholarship amount will get started with respect to the successful verification of the application from the authorized authorities.
- The students who failed to verify their MOMS Application will not be entitled to get the scholarship amount.