- Thirty percent of the scholarships are reserved for girls from each minority group in a State / UT. In case of a shortage of female candidates, the scholarships may be transferred to the male candidates of the same community.
- The scholarship intended for minorities would receive no more than two learners from a family.
- Students must attend the class on a regular basis.
- In the event of any breach by the student of the discipline of the institute/school or of any circumstances of the scholarship, the scholarship may be canceled or suspended.
- To acquire a scholarship, the applicants must not provide any incorrect data as it would lead to the cancelation of the scholarship. If the scholarship amount has been paid to the applicant, it will be recovered by the State / UT government concerned.
- Through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), applicants obtain their scholarship quantity straight into their bank account.
- Candidates can not take advantage of any other system of scholarships if they obtain advantages from the system of MOMA scholarships.
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Technical Courses CS and Professional
Applicants who wants to apply for MOMA Scholarship can find answers of some following questions:
Minority Scholarship is of 3 types. Students can apply for Pre matric scholarship, Post matric scholarship and Merit-cum-Means scholarship under Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Objective: The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme Guidelines (new)
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2019-20.
- Income Certificate required for Scholarship schemes for the Year 2017-18.
- List of eligible courses (58 KB)
- List of Institutions eligible for full reimbursement (99 KB)
- “Minimum Government, Maximum Governance” — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry.
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students.
- List of Applicants processed for Scholarship
The deadline for the renewal still remains August 2020. following instructions from the online portal scholarship.gov.in.
- Visit the official website at www.scholarships.gov.in
- Choose a suitable link from “On-Board Schemes” section.
- Carefully Study the details and click on the “Student Login-(Fresh / Renewal)” link from the “Academic Year 2020 – 2021” section.
- Must fill MOMA scholarship Application Form in a proper manner with all necessary information and without any mistake.
- In the final step, you have to submit MOMA scholarship Online Application Form on or before the closing date of this notification.
- At last, get a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future needs.
The selected candidate will get benefits that follow:-
MOMA Scholarship 2020 Bihar, Application Form are released on the official website. Ministry of minority affairs offered meritorious and genius candidates of minority background, give economically help. [MCM] MOMA Scholarship merit cum means 2020 offers all genius students to enroll. 30% earmarked for girl students. MOMA Scholarship 2020 – Applications Form www.momascholarship.gov.in | Sanctioned List 2020-20 renewal |.