- First, by giving the right data, the fresh candidates must register as a new customer on the NSP Portal.
- It is recommended to maintain all the required records with the candidates while applying for their required system of scholarship.
- In filling out the registration form, candidates are needed to provide data about their academic skills, Aadhaar number, school/college enrolment number, bank details, and the state of home.
- The application ID of the candidates is produced based on their state of residence. This application ID is also used on the NSP Portal as the’ MOMA Scholarship Login ID’ and future references.
- The applicants must also pick the appropriate category of scholarship under which they apply. For example, when filling out the form, an applicant studying in class 1 to 10 must select the pre-matric scheme.
- Details such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, email ID, details of identification and mobile number must be thoroughly filled out.
- After the registration form has been completed, an OTP is produced using which the applicant must log in and fill out the application form for the scholarship. Applicants must upload the document they need.
- Educational Qualification: Students are required to study in class 1 to 10. Students must have scored in the previous final exam have marks of at least 50 percent.
- Family Income: The annual family income must not exceed INR 1 Lakh.
- One copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form (separate application forms prescribed for ‘fresh’ and renewal of scholarship by the concerned States/UTs).
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship).
- One attested copy of certificates, diploma, degree etc. in respect of all examinations passed.
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper. Employed parents/guardians are required to obtain income certificate from their employer and for any additional income from other sources, they would furnish declaration by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application duly counter-signed by the Head of the Institution concerned, if the application was in receipt of a scholarship under this scheme in the preceding year.
Every year 20000 scholarships will be distributed among the students of minority communities throughout the country.
Table of Contents:-
- Those students who have taken admission to a recognised college/university to pursue technical/professional courses, by a competitive examination
- Students should have minimum 50 % marks at higher secondary/graduation level to be an eligible candidate.
- Selection of eligible students will be assigned strictly on merit basis.
If you like our content, do like, share or comment and dont forget to press the bell icon for notification !!
In this video, we have guided you through the process of applying the Post Matric Scholarship scheme under the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) in the National Scholarship Portal