moma post matric scholarship scheme 2018-19
- The selection for MOMA Scholarship- Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be done on merit basis.
- Within the State-wise allocations, the application from students enrolled in the reputed institutions will be given preference.
- After the scholarships are allowed the state/UT will issue the information of the selected students on the Moma Scholarship Portal.
- MOMA Scholarship merit list will be displayed in the first week of November 2018
Get All the Answers of your Questions Here: FAQs for Students
Not Eligibility Conditions for Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
Official website: www.momascholarship.gov.in
The selection process for MOMA scholarship will strictly made on merit basis. Through the state-wise allocation, the student’s applications can enroll the reputed institutions will be preference.
Welcome to the brand new video from Buddy4study on National Scholarship Portal 2018-19
For more info on National Scholarship Portal, visit https://www.buddy4study.com/article/n.
- Institute Verification Form
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate issued by an authorized Officer in the State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Declaration of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Self-Attested Certificate of Last Exam Passed as filled in the Form. (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
Ministry of Minority Scholarship is given for the entire course. Maintenance allowance given in this scholarship is for 10 months only in an academic year.