minority scholarship last date 2019
- Students can not take any other scholarship
- Not more than Two Family members of same family are entitled to the scholarship scheme
- This scholarship is not permitted for those students who are under Internship or Houseman ship for the course of MBBS or any other technical course.
- If student discontinues his/her studies then scholarship scheme would be cancelled
- If the student change the his or her course for which the scholarship scheme was awarded then MOMA scholarship would be cancelled by authority.
- Gender- Male / Female
- Nationality – Indian
- Student must be of Minority Group
- must be studying in India
- student must be enrolled in professional or technical course
- student must have scored minimum 50% marks in Class 12 th
- Parents or Guardian income should not exceed Rs 100000.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2019 – The ‘Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship’ for girl students belonging to the minority communities was earlier known as ‘Maulana Azad National Scholarship’.
UGC PG Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST 2019 – University Grants Commission (UGC) invites applications from SC/ST students who are pursuing professional courses at the postgraduate level for Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST 2019-20.
Eligibility Norms for Minority welfare scholarship:
Minority scholarship status:
Minority Scholarship or MOMA Scholarships is provided by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, to the deserving candidates belonging to minority community recognized by Indian Government. The Scholarship is provided to those Minority class students who are financially weak. The aim of providing this scholarship is to uplift the minority class of students and to bring the much-needed balance in the Indian Society.
Students should check the eligibility before applying for the Minority Scholarship 2019
Minority Scholarship Registration Begins
(Pre-Matric, Post Matric, Means Cum Merit Scholarship)
While filling the application form, the candidates should make sure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspect. Otherwise, the application of the candidates may get rejected. The candidates need not submit any hard copy of Minority Application form along with the documents to the concerned authority. However, candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future use.