merit list iti 2019 haryana
Haryana ITI Counselling 2019 Seat Allotment Result will be available on 23rd July as per schedule. On the official website of itiharyana.gov.in, the authority will release Haryana ITI Counselling 1st Merit cum Seat Allocation list on online.itihry.com. From 3rd July to 18th July 2018, interested candidates could apply online on the web portal for admission into various ITI subjects for Registration and Submission of application for counselling for Online Admission in 2019-2020 Session. Now, ITI Haryana 1st Seat Allotment list 2018 will be released. Based on the list, candidates have to report on the allocated institution and verify their documents.
Update: Link of 1st Seat Allotment list will be released shortly on 23rd July @ itiharyana.gov.in. Click on the link below to check the Counselling Result.
- Get 1st List – Click here.
- Govt ITI Seat Release – Click here.
- Private ITI Seat/Vacancy – Click here.
The candidates whose names do not appear in the first merit list need to wait for the release of the second merit list. The official notice says that the second merit list will be out on July 26. Before that, the vacant seats will be displayed on July 24 and then the next two days will be for revision of the options and preferences. After the release of the second list, the candidates will be able to take admission from July 29 to Aug 1.
The candidates should know that the online counselling portal was made available from June 27 to July 12. After this, the first merit list will be released which has been scheduled to be out today i.e. July 17. The candidates whose names appear in the first list need to go for the document verification process. As per the official notification, the document verification process will be carried out from July 18 to 19 and then from July 22 to 23.
As shown above the 1st merit / seat allotment available on 17 July 2019 at candidate login. 2nd ITI Haryana Merit list will be declared on 26 July while 3rd Haryana ITI merit list will be out on 05 August 2019. After this the admission process will be finished and classes will commence.
Candidate can choose the course in which they want to get the admission by filling their preferences in the application form. Some of the trades are electrician, carpenter, fitter, electroplater, electromechanic, draughtsman, machinist etc. The courses are of 1 or 2 year depending on course.
After the declaration of 1st merit list, candidates have to report to the alloted institute within the specified period with original documents. If they fails to report, then their application will be rejected. They will not be able to take part in 2nd/3rd/4th counselling.
After all counselling, if seats remain vacant, admission will be done on institute level. Information regarding this will be available in leading newspapers and official website of ITI department itihry.com.
- Application submission dates: 27 June to 12 July 2019
- 1st Merit-cum-Seat Allotment release date: 17.07.2019
- 2nd Merit-cum-Seat Allotment: 26.07.2019
- 3rd Merit-cum-Seat Allotment: 05.08.2019
- Applicants will get admission in the ITI institutes of Haryana on the basis of the merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared by the official authorities of the university.
- Merit list will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the past qualifying academic exams as well as the category, and seat availability.
- Only those applicants will be eligible to get admission in the university whose name has appeared in the merit list.
- Authorities will prepare a merit list of the applicants on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
- Age criteria:
- Applicants must be above the age of 14 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category have some relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Educational qualification:
- One must have qualified 8 th standard education from the primary school in order to apply.
- Applicants must also have completed HSC exam from a recognized board or university in order to get admission in ITI Institute of Haryana.
The ITI Haryana Merit List 2020 will be published on the official website of the institute. Candidates interested in pursuing technical education can apply for this course. The submission of the ITIhry Application Form 2020 is a first step towards the admission procedure which will be conducted by the Institute. Haryana ITI Merit List 2019 will be prepared as per the academic details provided by the candidate in the Application Form hence it should be noted that details mentioned in the Application form should be valid and correct.
The ITI Haryana will also be releasing the allotment letter along with the ITI Haryana Merit List on its official website. The candidates who successfully applied for the admission by filling up the Application Form will be eligible to go through the ITI Haryana Instructor Merit List. The Allotment Letter will provide the eligibility to appear for the counselling procedure. It should be noted by the candidate that the final seat allotment will be done only after the Counselling is conducted by the Institute. However, only those candidates will be eligible to appear for the ITI Haryana Counselling whose names are mentioned in the Merit List. The final admission will be done after the document verification and the submission of the admission fee on the day of the counseling.