Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Technical Courses CS and Professional
The last date of MOMA Scholarship 2020 is in the month of October 2020. You can apply online through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) if you are eligible for any of these minority scholarships. Follow the measures below to fill out the application form for a minority scholarship.
MoMa Scholarships are open apply now. MOMA Scholarship 2020 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme was launched with the aim to support the meritorious students, who are not financially strong and who belong to the minority community and want to pursue their educational career and courses for higher and professional/technical courses. The application form for MOMA Scholarship 2020 is available now and the candidates can apply online through National Scholarship Portal. MOMA Merit cum Means Scholarship will be given to the candidates whose family income is less than 2.5 lakhs per annum. Apart from renewal, 60,000 fresh scholarship will be given under Merit cum Means Scholarship 2020. This page gives information on MOMA Merit cum Means Scholarship, Application process, Eligibility Criteria, Rewards and other important details. Scroll down to read more on MOMA Scholarship 2020.
Every year 20000 scholarships will be distributed among the students of minority communities throughout the country.
Under this MOMA Mean cum Merit Scholarship Scheme, those students can take financial Support who belongs to minority communities and wanna pursuing the professional and technical courses. Those candidates belong to belonging to Minority communities wish to continue or wanna pursue undergraduate(UG), postgraduate (PG), technological and professional courses.
Table of Contents:-
- The students should follow the necessary steps while applying for the MOMA Scholarship online
- Visit the official website and first create a student account (if the account already exists then there is no need for registration).
- The student will get the Temporary id
- Select the name of the scholarships they want to apply to.
- They need to register themselves on the website (they are kindly advised to read the FAQs)
- After the online application is completed, the student has to submit the application and take a printout of the application form.