last date for moma scholarship 2019
Rate of Scholarship: Check the MOMA Scholarship Rewards from the below table
Contact Number: 1800112001
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – 15 October 2020
- For Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – 31 October 2020
- For Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS – 31 October 2020.
- First, by giving the right data, the fresh candidates must register as a new customer on the NSP Portal.
- It is recommended to maintain all the required records with the candidates while applying for their required system of scholarship.
- In filling out the registration form, candidates are needed to provide data about their academic skills, Aadhaar number, school/college enrolment number, bank details, and the state of home.
- The application ID of the candidates is produced based on their state of residence. This application ID is also used on the NSP Portal as the’ MOMA Scholarship Login ID’ and future references.
- The applicants must also pick the appropriate category of scholarship under which they apply. For example, when filling out the form, an applicant studying in class 1 to 10 must select the pre-matric scheme.
- Details such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, email ID, details of identification and mobile number must be thoroughly filled out.
- After the registration form has been completed, an OTP is produced using which the applicant must log in and fill out the application form for the scholarship. Applicants must upload the document they need.
All the students who are studying in class 10 to Ph.D can apply for Post Matric Scholarships. To get Post Matric Scholarship, students must have get 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination and having family annual income less than 2 Lakh rupees per year. Selected students will get scholarship of Rs. 10000 with maintenance amount of Rs. 380 per month. Click Here to apply for Post Matric Scholarship.
Minority Scholarship is of 3 types. Students can apply for Pre matric scholarship, Post matric scholarship and Merit-cum-Means scholarship under Ministry of Minority Affairs.
- Parent/Guardian’s income certificate issued by a competent authority
- Self-attested community certificate
- Self-attested certificate of previous qualifying exam/board mark sheet
- Bank Account details and Aadhaar Card
- Residential/Domicile certificate
The scholarship also covers technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes, Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). The scholarship covers students of classes XI and XII level including Polytechnics and other courses. Any course of less than one-year duration or Certificate courses are also not covered under this scheme.
You can apply online for a scholarship on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in.
Eligibility for this scheme is 50% marks in the previous year’s examinations. The applicant’s family income must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.