Kurukshetra Be globally acknowledged as a distinguished centre of academic excellence. The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and its foundation stone was laid by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. Located in the holy city of Kurukshetra, land of the historical battle of ‘Mahabharata’ and the great message of Bhagwad Gita, its campus is situated on the western bank of Brahm Sarover (the holy tank) and extends over an area of over 400 acres.
Various streams are Available in Commerce wing. Various combinations are available for Commerce students. B.Com and BTM courses are available. Bachelor of Commerce is one of the major attractions among students. Cut Off merit is very high and admissions are based on Merit basis. Students are also encouraged to use computer facility as much as possible .
2. Marks of Qualifying Exam.(10+2): 40%
Merit of Qualifying Examination plus weightages.
Faculty In Kurukshetra University:
Fee structure for KUK Admission 2019:
- M.Sc. Physics: 02nd July 2019, 10.00 am
- M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc (Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceuticals) : 02nd July 2019, 12.00 noon (common entrance exam)
- M.Sc. Mathematics: 02nd July 2019, 03.00 pm
- M.Sc Botany: 03rd July 2019 10.00 a.m.
- M.Sc Geography: 03rd July 2019 12.00 noon
- L.L.M: 03rd July 2019 12.00 noon
- M.P.Ed.: 03rd July 2019, 03.00 pm
- MBA 2- yr. /MBA 2 yr. (under SFS): 04th July 2019, 10.00 a.m.
- M.Com: 04th July 2019, 12.00 noon
- M.A (English): 04th July 2019, 03.00 pm
The Kurukshetra University is the managing authority of KUK Entrance Exam 2020 and through this examination; applicants will get admission in a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and M.Phil in a number of different specializations in the various affiliated colleges of Kurukshetra University. The KUK Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form will be started from 4th week of May till 3 rd week of June 2020.
Here is the important related information about the exam paper for the candidates to know what their paper will be like, which will be mentioned below: