kuk university admission 2019-20
- Tourism & Hotel Management
- Business Economics
- Tourism & Travel Management
The Scheme/Pattern of Entrance Test for courses (where admission criteria include entrance test) is as under:
- B.A. (Mass Communication) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) 4-Yr.
- B.Sc. (Graphics & Animation ) 3-Yr.
- Master of Performing Arts (MPA) (Hons.) 5 Yr.
- Integrated Course B.Sc. (Multimedia) 3-Yr.
- B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) 5 Yr. Integrated Course
- B.Sc. (Printing and Packaging Technology) 3-Yr.
- B. Pharmacy 4-Yr.
- MBA 5 Yr. Integrated Practice Oriented Course
- B. Pharmacy (LEET) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Hotel Mgt. and Catering Tech.4-Yr.
- M.Tech. (Applied Geology) 5 Yr. Integrated Course
Important Dates for KUK Admission 2019:
KUK Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Results
Kurukshetra University provides M.Phil. degree in 21 different specializations, all the M.Phil courses are for a period of two years. A total number of 322 are seats available for the M.Phil. courses.
Application form for all the courses offered by Kurukshetra University can be filled by following the below-listed steps:
Name of the College and Address
Kurukshetra University is a State University that is Located Kurukshetra, Haryana this University Provide These Courses like B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management), Bachelor of Tourism Management (B.T.M.), Master of Tourism Management (M.T.M.) Course. it was Established on 11 January 1957 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are This Article Relate to Bangalore University, Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details and Many More, Given Below.