iti online registration 2019
- अनुसूचित जाति वर्ग के उम्मीदवारों के लिए – 21%
- अनुसूचित जनजाति वर्ग के उम्मीदवारों के लिए – 02%
- अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग के उम्मीदवारों के लिए – 27%
- Written Test
- Merit List
The last date for submitting the online application is 26-April-2020
Note: On registration, candidates are requested to take a printout of Registration particulars and visit the nearest Govt ITI for verification of your original documents.
You can make the choice filling by using the following instructions-
- If the candidate submits an incomplete application.
- If the candidate furnishes false or incorrect information
- If the candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- If the candidate does not exercise the options online.
- If the candidate fails to report at Verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020 – Application form will be available online for Telangana TS ITI Admission 2020. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online from Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training official website that is iti.telangana.gov.in. The application form will be released in the different phases. Before going to apply, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Any carelessness in the filling of the application form will lead to the rejection of the application form. Get complete details of Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020 like application form, how to apply etc. from this article.
v. Step-Five (Preview your Application)
vii. Copy of Aadhar Card.