iti online application form 2019 karnataka
Table of Contents
Here candidates can check Karnataka ITI 2020 application dates:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Go through the given link.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and then fill registration details.
- Fill details like name, email and mobile number etc. for registration.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now login using application number and password.
- Fill application form carefully.
- Fill details like educational, personal, communication and etc. in the application form.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Images size must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Click on the submit button after filling all the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Candidates will have to submit printout of the application form along with the relevant documents in the nearest ITI center.
For 1-year engineering courses:
- Mechanic (motor vehicle)/ fitter/ surveyor/ machinist/ instrument mechanic/ turner/ electroplater trade: Candidates should have passed their SSLC examination (class 10 th .
- Instrument mechanic (chemical plant)/ attendant operator (chemical plant)/ lab assistant (chemical plant) trade: The candidates who have passed their SSLC (class 10th) exam or those who are B.Sc graduates (PCM) can apply for admission in ITI.
Limitation of Age-
However some trades are been stated below :-
Candidate need to go through the whole admission process verbally as stated on the official website and must understand the eligibility criteria to get admitted to these institutes. However in this article we are going to discus the same in more lucid and detailed manner. So lets check the eligibility constraints for admission in ITI .