iti haryana admission
В© Copyright 2018, Government of Haryana ,
Developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre,
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana is imparting skill based training to the unemployed youth of state through the network of 166 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (133 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering and Non- Engineering trade courses of one and two years duration are being run in these institutes. During current academic year 2018-19, 60544 sanctioned seats in 3540 trade units have been released for admission in GITIs and 38604 sanctioned seats in 2274 trade units have been released for admission in private ITIs. 72293 candidates admitted to Govt. & Pvt. ITIs in the session 2017-18. Admissions for session 2018-19 are in process.
It will be compulsory for all qualified candidates to participate in all the rounds. Shortlisted candidates will be able to take admission in Haryana ITI 2020.
During counselling process, candidates will have to submit counselling fee & will also need to lock their choices. In counselling rounds, candidates will also have to bring original & photo stated documents for verification & submission. Following documents will be required:
- Application Form for ITI Haryana has been released on 27th June 2020 and can be Filled till 12th July 2020.
- Application forms are made available in online mode on the official website of the ITI Haryana.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Haryana university in order to fill the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form completely and correctly with all mandatory details.
- Candidates need to fill the form by entering important details like their name, age, academic details, course-related details, parents or guardian’s details, and all the related details as needed.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the above-mentioned details carefully.
- Candidates can check the academic qualification documents at the time of filing the application form.
- Once the information is entered properly candidates have to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size and format as mentioned on the official website of the Haryana university.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee once the filling out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the duly filled application form and then submit the form.
The mandatory details related to the application procedure of the ITI Haryana form is given below for the help of the candidates:
Application Fee: It is noted that this fees is given as per the last year information. Candidates can see the application fee from the below:
The candidates who will qualify will be able to attend the further process which is counselling. Given Information is based on last year, as the conducting body will release the latest information we will update it here. The candidates need to go through counselling process to take admission to CTS courses. There are multiple rounds of the counselling. Counselling will be called on the basis of the merit list. Before counselling process merit list will be issued by the conducting body on its official website.
Age: The candidates must have a minimum age of 14 years to apply.
After merit list publication, counselling process will be done. In order to take part in the counselling process, Candidates have to fill the registration form and submit all the required documents given in the prospectus within the given time frame. Incomplete form in any aspect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.