iti haryana admission form 2019
The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana is imparting skill based training to the unemployed youth of state through the network of 166 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (133 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering and Non- Engineering trade courses of one and two years duration are being run in these institutes. During current academic year 2018-19, 60544 sanctioned seats in 3540 trade units have been released for admission in GITIs and 38604 sanctioned seats in 2274 trade units have been released for admission in private ITIs. 72293 candidates admitted to Govt. & Pvt. ITIs in the session 2017-18. Admissions for session 2018-19 are in process.
In the year 1966, when Haryana came into being, there were 48 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes with seating capacity of 7156. Now, there are total 408 Govt. & Pvt. Industrial Training Institutes with 99148 sanctioned seats offering courses in 76 different trades. Quality of training in ITIs is being upgraded regularly by improvement in curriculum, training methodology and training of trainers through industry sector council at Govt. of India. New trades are also being introduced as per market demand.
It will be compulsory for all qualified candidates to participate in all the rounds. Shortlisted candidates will be able to take admission in Haryana ITI 2020.
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 will be offered to selected candidates for admission into ITI Institutes of the state of Haryana. The official notification will be announced by the Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana. The application form for admission in ITI programmes in various Government & private institute will be offered by Skill Development & Industrial Training Department. There will be no entrance exam for Haryana ITII admissions. The admission will be done on merit basis. Candidates are advised to also go through its eligibility criteria before applying for ITI Haryana. Here we are providing details regarding Haryana ITI 2020 Admission.
While filling the online application form, candidate have to make payment of the application fee. It is noted that this fees is given as per the last year information. Candidates can see the application fee from the below:
Before applying for ITI Haryana it is advised to all the candidates to check their eligibility. As the conducting body sets the criteria under which it is mandatory to check the eligibility. Only eligible candidates can apply for it. Given criteria is based on the last year information, as the conducting body will release the latest information we will update it here. Applicants need to fulfill the minimum educational and age criteria for taking admission. You should check the eligibility criteria before applying for application and counselling.
Let us have a look at some of the important details of online admission ITI Haryana before heading towards the other information.
- Application Form for ITI Haryana has been released on 27th June 2020 and can be Filled till 12th July 2020.
- Application forms are made available in online mode on the official website of the ITI Haryana.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Haryana university in order to fill the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form completely and correctly with all mandatory details.
- Candidates need to fill the form by entering important details like their name, age, academic details, course-related details, parents or guardian’s details, and all the related details as needed.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the above-mentioned details carefully.
- Candidates can check the academic qualification documents at the time of filing the application form.
- Once the information is entered properly candidates have to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size and format as mentioned on the official website of the Haryana university.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee once the filling out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the duly filled application form and then submit the form.
Haryana ITI 2020 registration dates will be updated here after the announcement of the official notification. Official notification is yet to be released.
The Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana will publish the admission schedule for ITI 2020-21 session on its official website. Interested candidates can check crucial information regarding Haryana ITI admission 2020 dates in the table below: