iti admission haryana
Counselling will be the final step of the admission procedure. The final admission to all qualified candidates will depend upon various factors like education qualification, merit list, rank & document verification.
Haryana ITI 2020 Admission will be offered to eligible candidates. Selected & qualified candidates will get admission either in the first round of counselling or second. It will be mandatory to attend all rounds & fulfill all formalities for the admission.
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Forger and Heat Treater
- Foundryman Technician
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Instrument Mechanic
- Interior Design and Decoration
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Lift and Escalator Mechanic
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanic Agricultural Machinery
- mechanic auto body painting
- mechanic auto body repair
- mechanic auto electrical and electronics
- mechanic consumer electronics appliances
- mechanic diesel
- mechanic machine tools maintenance
- painter general
- pattern maker
- plastic processing operator
- sheet metal worker
- technician power electronic system
- tool & die maker (dies & moulds)
- Tool & Die Maker (press tools jigs & fixtures)
- Welder (fabrication & fitting)
- Welder (GMAW maw & GTAW)
- Welder (pipe)
- Fitter Dual Mode
- Machinist Dual Mode
- Welder Dual Mode
- Solar Technician (electrical)
- Mechanic Diesel Dual Mode
- Technician Mechatronics
- Turner Dual Mode
- Sheet Metal Worker Dual Mode
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Basic Cosmetology
- Catering and Hospitality Assistant
- Computer-Aided Embroidery and Designing
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Food Production (General)
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Dress Making
- Fashion Design Technology
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Food Beverages Services Assistant
- Footwear Maker
- Health Safety and Environment
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Leather Goods Maker
- Litho Offset Machine Minder
- Multimedia Animation Special Effect
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Radiology Technician
- Sewing Technology
- SPA Therapy
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
- Watch and Clock Repair
- Front Office Assistant
- Geo Informatics Assistant
- Soil Testing & Crop Technician
- BlockChain Expert Assistant
- Sewing Technolgy Dual Mode
- Finance Executive
- Catering and Hospitality Assistant Dual Mode
- Food Production (General) Dual Mode
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Dual Mode
- Basic Cosmetology Dual Mode
Candidates who are eligible as per the organization norms are able to fill the application form via the official website of ITI Haryana. All candidates should ensure that they are eligible to apply else the application will be rejected for any discrepancy. The routine for ITI Haryana Admission 2020 is given below.
Before applying for Haryana ITI it is suggested to all the candidates to check the eligibility criteria. As the conducting body, the Haryana Government has set the criteria under which it is necessary to check eligibility. Only the candidates who are eligible can apply for it.
The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana is imparting skill based training to the unemployed youth of state through the network of 166 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (133 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering and Non- Engineering trade courses of one and two years duration are being run in these institutes. During current academic year 2018-19, 60544 sanctioned seats in 3540 trade units have been released for admission in GITIs and 38604 sanctioned seats in 2274 trade units have been released for admission in private ITIs. 72293 candidates admitted to Govt. & Pvt. ITIs in the session 2017-18. Admissions for session 2018-19 are in process.
В© Copyright 2018, Government of Haryana ,
Developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre,
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
- Visit the official website and download the official information brochure and read it thoroughly.
- The registration for Haryana ITI 2021 application form can be submitted from last week of June 2021.
- Login to the official website and click on the concerned link for applying online.
- The official website of the Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana is www.itiharyana.gov.in.
- Candidates need to provide personal information, educational qualification information, address for communication etc. in the application form.
- You also need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the given dimensions and size.
- Make payment of necessary application fee through online mode.
- The applicants have to make payment of Rs.100 (Rs.50 in case of reserved category candidates) as application fee.
- After following all these steps, re-check all the details carefully and submit the application form.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Haryana ITI Admission 2021: The candidates must know that the Department of Industrial Training (DIT) is the exam conducting authority which conducts entrance test for admission in ITI programmes. The DIT will publish a notification on its official website inviting application form for ITI courses. Candidates should obtain official notification for detailed information. Generally, applicants should have completed 8th, 10th and 12th standard based on specific course requirement. There are various ITI programme in different disciplines for which eligibility requirements are different. Interested can check important information regarding Haryana ITI Admission 2021 including eligibility criteria, application form, important dates etc. in this article below.