huda plots for sale in bahadurgarh
Right now most inflated place around Delhi is Bahadurgarh. Without any justification just a blind rush. I am expecting a correction as Consumer is missing. If we talk about HUDA sectors Sector-9 is mainly occupied by dealers and Investors. Most of flats in Sector-7 are empty. Sector-6 oldest but still with many vacant lands same with Sector-2. HUDA trying to encash this moment felt the heat as it was trying to sell 4000+ Sqyd plot for mall in sector -2 got highest bid for 26 cr. and cancelled it’s bidding event. Current expected rates for sectors are around 75k we can get plots for approximate same rates in Gurgaon sectors which is facing a time for correction itself.
I feel the best buy will be plots or flat close to metro, as metro is the reason for hike in bahadurgrh: best plots are all huda sectors:
- Bahadurgarh, comprising 31 wards, is a municipal council headed by a chairman.
- Bahadurgarh is also a subdistrict or Tehsil and a Vidhan Sabha constituency.
- There are two courts, one of the Additional Civil Judge (Senior Division) and the other of the Civil Judge (Junior Division).
- The Bar Association at Bahadurgarh has about 250 advocates enrolled as the members of the Subdivision Bar Association.
- In addition, Line Par Police Station, Haryana Police Station, Sadar Thana, and a police chowki are in proximity to this town.
Growth in Bahadurgarh is not distributed throughout the region and is more along the National Highway towards the west, along Bahadurgarh-Najafgarh Road, Bahadurgarh-Jhajjar Road, covering the Railway Line in the north. Although it lies relatively close to Delhi, Bahadurgarh was unable to achieve high growth rate in the past due to the weak urban infrastructure and brackish underground water. But the authorities have woken up, and significant development efforts are now clearly visible.
В В В В В В В В В 11-13
Saha Ph. I & II/Food Park Ph. I
Yamuna Nagar Phase I & II
As we all know that only under this scheme, Haryana public can buy the plots whether it is commercial or residential at very affordable prices.
Under this new scheme, with the residential plots, commercial plots will be available too. These plots will be in new sectors of the Haryana. Those candidates who want to participate in this plots draw, required to apply through online registration. Applicants can apply on the official website of HUDA. A lot of people apply for HUDA plot scheme and many of lucky people get these plots are a very affordable price.