Step 5: Register yourself on the portal
HTET 2019: The Board of School Education, Haryana or the Haryana School Board has begun with the application process for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test or HTET on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for HTET 2019 directly through the official website, the link for which is bseh.org.in.
Every year this test is conducted for the candidates and many of the applicants may apply in the examination. Through this article, candidates filled till 18th be able to know the detailed information of the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET).
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit on the official website of the Haryana Government & Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH).
- Candidates should have to click on the link of Application Form available on the official website.
- After clicking on the link, the Application Form will display on the web page and they should have to fill the required details such as Applicant Particulars, Details of Class 10th Exam, Mailing Address, Level for Apply, Qualification Details in the Application Form.
- Click on the submit button after entering all of the details and after that, they have to upload the scanned documents such as signature, photo, and thumb impression.
- After uploading the documents, candidates should have to make the payment of application fee at the time of filling the Application Form.
- Candidates should have to submit the Application Form and also take the print out of Application Form for future use.
The candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria to fill the application form and appear in the HTET 2020 exam. Following are the eligibility criteria of the candidate for each level:
- Roll Number
- Year of Passing
- Institution Name
HTET 2019 application form: Here’s how to apply
Step 1: Login to htetonline.com
TGT English –