htet online form 2019 last date
Applicants must have PG Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and have a B.Ed degree.
Note: Submission of incorrect or false information will result in cancelling of the application form. The candidate must verify the application form before final submission.
The candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria to fill the application form and appear in the HTET 2020 exam. Following are the eligibility criteria of the candidate for each level:
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit on the official website of the Haryana Government & Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH).
- Candidates should have to click on the link of Application Form available on the official website.
- After clicking on the link, the Application Form will display on the web page and they should have to fill the required details such as Applicant Particulars, Details of Class 10th Exam, Mailing Address, Level for Apply, Qualification Details in the Application Form.
- Click on the submit button after entering all of the details and after that, they have to upload the scanned documents such as signature, photo, and thumb impression.
- After uploading the documents, candidates should have to make the payment of application fee at the time of filling the Application Form.
- Candidates should have to submit the Application Form and also take the print out of Application Form for future use.
HTET Application Fee is varying according to the candidate’s category. From below candidates can see the application fee details.
There is no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing for HTET.
Those candidates who are preparing for this Test and waiting for it should focus on the study of the exam . Be prepared for a big Booom…. More Detailed information about Qualification, News, Selection Process, Online Applications, Application Fees, Last Date, Exam Date about Haryana TET is mentioned below:
The test will be in two modes: