htet.nic.in 2019 syllabus
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Applicants with two years D.Ed./ B.Ed (OR) 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc. both Appearing & passed candidates are eligible.
Applicants need to fill the Online Application form, from the official website. Candidate can refer to the Information about Application Form is given below.
Syllabus – Level-3 (PGT) For Post Graduate Teachers Class:
1. Child Development and Pedagogy
2. Language (Hindi)
3. Language (English)
4. General Studies (Quantitative Aptitude)
5. General Studies (Reasoning Ability)
6. General Studies (Haryana GK and Awareness)
8. Environment Studies
HTET Syllabus 2019: The complete knowledge of HTET detail syllabus and exam pattern is very necessary to crack the HTET 2019 exam. Recently Haryana Board of Education has released the notification for the Haryana teaching eligibility test. HTET 2019 exam will be conducted on three levels. Level 1 for the primary teacher, level 2 for Trained Graduate Teacher and level 3 for Post Graduate Teacher.
About Exam :
All the Candidates filled there Online application form and now are waiting for there Exam. The Board of School Education Haryana has decided to conduct the HTET 2019 Exam on 16 & 17.11.2019. The Exam will be Written Objective Type. Candidates Can Check More Details About Exam from Below.