htet haryana 2017
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) is going to be held from 23 December 2017. The candidate who wants to appear in the examination can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 November 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission- 1 November 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 10 November 2017
- Correction in Particulars – 11 November 2017 and 12 November 2017
- Date of Level-3 (PGT-Lecturer) Examination – 23 December 2017
- Date of Level-2 (TGT Teacher – Class 6 to 8) Examination – 24 December 2017
- Date of Level-1 (Primary Teacher- Class 1 to 5) Examination– 24 December 2017
- Admit Card will be available from 15 December 2017
Haryana TET exam 2018-19 is going to be held on 5 th January 2019 and 6 th January 2019. Candidates preparing for HTET 2018 exam can download previous year papers from here. It is often advised by the experts to solve the previous year’s question papers of at least 5 years. Candidates appearing in the HTET 2018 exam are recommended to download all the listed question papers and try to solve each of them within the stipulated time i.e. 2 hours and 30 minutes. After attempting the question papers, candidates can easily get the insights of question’s type, difficulty level of questions, and expectation of HTET from the candidates.
The detailed HTET exam pattern can be seen here in the following table-
The Board has made Aadhaar card mandatory for appearing in the state’s eligibility test for teachers to be held in December. Haryana School Education Board Chairman Jagbir Singh said that now applications for Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) would not be accepted without Aadhaar card.
HTET 2017: Official Notification Soon To Be Released, Exam In December
1) They must log on to official website bseh.org.in
Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
The students while taking out a print out of the admit card must remember that the copy should be in a coloured form, signed by a gazetted officer and deposited at the admit centre. Students must also reach the centre at least 2 hours before the exam and must also carry the application form to be submitted at the examination centre. As a proof of identification, students should carry Aadhaar card along with them.
5. Click on login and the admit card will be displayed on screen.