htet application form 2020
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
Latest Applications Open 2020:
For Languages: There will be questions asked from the topics of Comprehension, Poetry Unseen Passages, Vocabulary, Language Usage, Prose, Grammar, Usage and other you can obtain from the official portal.
- Make a proper note of the relevant topics acquired from the syllabus as well and do daily.
- Make a schedule for study and divide timing for each topic of the syllabus.
- Try to solve HTET previous year’s questions papers, sample papers & mock tests.
Mode of Exam: Offline written exam
Language: Hindi and English
Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes
No. of Questions: 150 questions
Type of Questions: Objective type only
Marking Scheme: Every question carries 1 mark each. There is no negative marking for wrong answers or unattended questions of HTET.
Child Development and Pedagogy – This section focuses on the educational psychology of teaching and learning. While preparing for it, the candidates have to keep in mind that the focus is learning of the targeted age group. The target group for various level of exam is as follows:
Where can I apply for the HTET 2020 Exam?
All the applied candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination and Interview.
- Computer system with good internet connectivity
- Printer attached to it
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Photo ID proof
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Mobile no.
- Email ID
- Scanned copy of Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Thumb Impression Scanned.
6th step: Payment- Next, the application fee is to be filled as per the prescribed gateway and the transaction charges will be added to the fees.