htet 2020 notification
Candidates can check on to the HTET 2020 Result after the examination is done. Moreover, we will update here the HTET 2020 Result once the official announcement is done. So be aware of the Application details and check on the Result carefully from here.
Download HTET 2020 Syllabus Here
Bachelor’s degree and D.EI.Ed with 50% of marks (OR)
- SRM University | Admission Open for BTech Courses 2020. Apply Now
- Bennet University (Times Group), Admission Open for 2020. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2020-21. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana – 2020 UG & PG Admission Open. Apply Now
- Manipal University 2020 Admission Open For UG & PG Courses. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020. Apply Now
- Pearl Academy No.1 Fashion School – Admissions Open for 2020 batch. Apply Now
- Amrita University, Admissions Open for BTech 2020. Apply Now
- Sharda University |Admissions Open for All Courses 2020-21. Apply Now
First and foremost, the candidates can need to either access the link on this page or visiting the official web site and look for the same link.
On clicking the link, a new window can open.
To access the login, the candidates will need to enter the registration number, Password, and select Level.
Once the main points are entered, the candidates will got to click on the ‘Login’ button and download the displayed admit card.
Haryana TET 2020 application form will be released soon. Click here for application details.
For Chemistry: Basic Concepts, Basics of Organic Chemistry, States of Matter, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements & Periodicity, Chemical Bonding, Chemical Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium, Hydrocarbons, Extraction of Metals.
- GK (General Knowledge) of Haryana state by “RPH Editorial Board“.
- Adhyapak Patrata Pariksha (Haryana state) by “Examcart Experts“.
- Environmental Studies for TETs by “DT Editorial Services“.
- Firstly, Visit the official website of BSEH, i.e. www.bseh.org.in.
- After that click on the link button “Apply for HTET 2020-21”.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Then fill all required details of applicants such as personal details.
- Submit application fee by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net-Banking or E-Challan.
- After that candidate required to upload photograph and signature with prescribed format and size.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take a printout of it for future references.
The Board of School Education, Haryana, will release the certificate of eligibility. The issuance of the certificate will start a few months after the announcement of the result. Only the qualified candidates will get a certificate. The BSEH will award separate certificates for students who qualified in more than one level.