Note: While the term is capitalized, “WHOIS” is not an acronym.
WHOIS is a database that consists of mandatory information about a registered domain, or more precisely, the registered users of an Internet resource. A WHOIS information lookup is how we can find a wider range of information on a domain name, an IP address block and the domain availibility status. This includes the contact information of the registrant, mailing address, phone number, email address, domain created date, updated date, expiration date as well as the nameservers the domain is using and much more.
HSVP is expended as Haryana Shehari Vikas Pradhikaran. HSVP is a statutory body of the Haryana Government that process 30 urban estates across the state. To handle the work, HSVP has divided the districts into 5 zones. Additionally, the authority has divided into 12 departments which are responsible for establishing a planned and secure development and maintenance in urban areas of Haryana. This development and maintenance include residential areas, industrial areas, commercial areas as well as institutional areas. J Ganesan is the Chief Administrator of HSVP. The Minister of Town and Country Planning Department, Haryana is the Chairman of the authority. The headquarter of the authority is situated in Panchkula, Haryana.
HUDA (HSVP) Upcoming Plot Scheme 2019-20, 2020-21 Gurgaon Booking Online Registration: The Haryana Shehari Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP), earlier know as Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) launched the new housing scheme for distribution of about 6200 residential plots in urban areas in all across the Haryana. These residential plots will be distributed in 15 sectors within the next six months. Those applicants who are interested are required to do registration by filling up the information in the online form for the new HUDA housing scheme 2020.
Location of the Plots
- Visit www.hsvphry.org.in.
- Click on the ‘Oustees Scheme’. You will be redirected to a new page. Tap the ‘Apply Now’ Button.
- A new page showing the application form will open. Here the applicant has to fill up details like zone, urbane estate, sector, plot size and information about the acquired land such as area, killa number, khara number, village etc. Check all the information and click on the submit button. Pay the fee and take print of the challan if you paid through authorised bank or online through a payment gateway. Note down the application number for future reference.
- Carry the water bill invoice to the water board office of your area.
- Pay the amount in cash at the counter. You can also pay using Demand Draft.
- You will get an acknowledgement for your payment, keep it handy.
You will require the water invoice details to pay the amount.
Haryana Urban Development Authority(HUDA) has invited application for E-Auction of various plots for residential and commercial properties on fee hold basis of different sizes in well developed sectors of various urban estates of HUDA on “As is where is basis” through E-Auction in its new plot scheme 2019 from 29.08.2019 and 28.09.2019. This is an excellent opportunity to own residential and commercial properties on free hold basis of various sizes in well developed sectors of Urban Estate, Panchkula, Gurugram, Hisar, Rohtak,Panipat,Sirsa,Karnal,Bahadurgarh,Palwal,Kurukshetra, Ambala, Shahabad,Kaithal,Narwana and Faridabad zones developed by HUDA.
For Gurugram, Faridabad and Rewari Estate Offices