The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana is imparting skill based training to the unemployed youth of state through the network of 166 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (133 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering and Non- Engineering trade courses of one and two years duration are being run in these institutes. During current academic year 2018-19, 60544 sanctioned seats in 3540 trade units have been released for admission in GITIs and 38604 sanctioned seats in 2274 trade units have been released for admission in private ITIs. 72293 candidates admitted to Govt. & Pvt. ITIs in the session 2017-18. Admissions for session 2018-19 are in process.
In the year 1966, when Haryana came into being, there were 48 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes with seating capacity of 7156. Now, there are total 408 Govt. & Pvt. Industrial Training Institutes with 99148 sanctioned seats offering courses in 76 different trades. Quality of training in ITIs is being upgraded regularly by improvement in curriculum, training methodology and training of trainers through industry sector council at Govt. of India. New trades are also being introduced as per market demand.
The main objective of this program is allowing skill-based education to the unemployed youth of the state within the network of 167 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (134 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs beneath Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering & Non- Engineering trade programs of one and two years span.The aspirants who want to apply need to assure their eligibility criteria.
- Application Form for ITI Haryana has been released on 27th June 2020 and can be Filled till 12th July 2020.
- Application forms are made available in online mode on the official website of the ITI Haryana.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Haryana university in order to fill the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form completely and correctly with all mandatory details.
- Candidates need to fill the form by entering important details like their name, age, academic details, course-related details, parents or guardian’s details, and all the related details as needed.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the above-mentioned details carefully.
- Candidates can check the academic qualification documents at the time of filing the application form.
- Once the information is entered properly candidates have to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size and format as mentioned on the official website of the Haryana university.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee once the filling out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the duly filled application form and then submit the form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://itiharyana.gov.in/.
- Click on ” Examinations ” Tab.
- And from the drop-down list, click on ” Results “.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Here you will find the results of all Semester and for all Courses.
- Click on the required link for which examination you want to view the result.
- Download result PDF and view your result.
Through this article you will get the information of Haryana NCVT MIS, SCVT, ITI Result, Steps to download the Result PDF, How to check out the Results, I, II, III and IV Semester results, Previous Year Results. Continue reading the below article, for more details of Haryana ITI Results (हरियाणा ITI का रिजल्ट) 2020.
As per legal norms, some seats are kept reserved for candidates belonging to reserved categories. You can check the detailed reservation criteria below.
The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana is the conducting body for ITI admissions in the state. Currently, there are 409 ITIs in the state, including both govt and private institutes. The main purpose of the department is to impart skill-based training to the youth under Craftsman Training Scheme. Admissions are granted to 1-year and 2-year courses under CTS scheme.
All the students who will give the Semester examination of the SCVT/NCVT trade Course can check their 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Semester Result on the official web portal Skill Development & Industrial Training Department Government of Haryana and through this web page. Generally, the Authority will be announcing the ITI Haryana Semester Exam Result in the month of January/February month. Participate candidates check their score through given below mention direct link with the help of exam roll number and name wise. here we provided some simple step or link you can use it.
Latest Job For ITI Pass Candidates