how to get transcript from guru jambheshwar university
- * The Registrar shall be appointed by the Chancellor on the advice of the Government.
- The Registrar shall be Chief Administrative Officer of the University. He shall work directly under the superintendence, direction and control of the Vice-Chancellor.
Powers and duties of the Registrar :
- ** Deleted
- The Registrar shall be ex officio Secretary of the Executive Council and Faculties but shall not be deemed to be a member of any of these authorities, and shall be ex officio Member Secretary of the Court and the Academic Council.
- *** When the Office of the Registrar is vacant or when the Registrar is by reason of illness, or any other cause unable to perform the duties of his office, the duties of the office shall be performed by such person as the Vice-Chancellor may appoint temporary for the purpose till regular appointment is made by the Chancellor on the Advice of the Government.
- It shall be the duty of the Registrar-
- to be the custodian of the records, common seal and such other property of the University as the Vice-Chancellor shall commit to his charge;
- to issue all notices convening meetings of the Court, the Executive Council, the Academic Council, the Faculties and any Committee appointed by any authority of the University;
- to keep the minutes of all meetings of the Court, the Executive Council, the Academic Council, the Faculties and any Committee appointed by the authorities of the University;
- to conduct the official correspondence of the Court, the Executive Council, the Academic Council and the Faculties;
- to supply to the Chancellor copies of the agenda, the minutes of the meetings of the authorities of the University as soon as they are issued.
- to perform such other duties as may, from time to time, be assigned to him by the Vice-Chancellor.
- The Registrar shall have power to administer warning or to impose the penalty of censure or withholding of increments upon such of the employee, excluding teachers of the University and academic staff, as may be specified in the orders of the Executive Council and to suspend them pending enquiry;
Provided that no such penalty shall be imposed unless the person concerned has been given a reasonable opportunity of showing cause against the action proposed to be taken against him.
- An appeal shall be to the Vice-Chancellor against any order of the Registrar imposing any of the penalties specified in clause (v).
- In case the inquiry discloses that a punishment, beyond the powers of the Registrar is called for, the Registrar shall, upon conclusion of the inquiry make a report to the Vice-Chancellor alongwith his recommendations.
Provided that an appeal shall lie to the Executive Council against an order of the Vice-Chancellor imposing any penalty.
- The Registrar shall be the authorized officer to enter into agreements, sign documents and authenticate records on behalf of the University and shall act in such capacity when the appropriate authority has taken a decision in the matter. The Registrar shall also exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be prescribed by Statutes.
4. Provisional certificate
5. Fee has to be paid 200Rs per marksheet.
Have already evaluated my Masters degree.
You need to followup with the IGNOU transcript section (Phlone # available in IGNOU portal) so that they can send asap
This university, along with their study centers are making fool of people, making huge amount of money for themselves.They ruining many peoples’ lives by causing them loss of money and specially loss of lots and lots of time . If you have a dream to do job In MNC companies as soon as possible, then please do not take admission in this University, because GJU will Damage your Career. This university will give you many “Reappear” either you attempt a paper with proper and accurate answers or with advance knowledge. Paper checking system is very-very poor and have very tight marking. Students or some idiots check papers who get 5 Rs. per paper. They don’t think about student’s career . It’s better to “polish the shoes ” then study in this University.
I had seen 2 or 3 case of Suicide, because this university has very poor result.
They are not eligible to give degrees who can not do the very basic management tasks of an institute. Please do not be a fool like me and do not believe in the big ads posted on the news papers by such universities and their centers, at least of GJU. . Please do not take admission in Distance MCA from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology. They are not eligible to give degrees who can not do the very basic management tasks of an institute. Please do not be a fool like me and do not believe in the big ads posted on the news papers by such universities and their centers, at least of GJU.”
Even after spending 4 days in university and staying back in hotels with NO OUTCOME – I am wondering how this university staff is functioning. The university clearly shows infrastructure is not everything but what matters are the PEOPLE / STAFF which this university seriously lacks.
An University transcript is required for the purpose of Immigration, for PR, want to study in foreign universities or you want VISA of any country you must required Transcript from your University in which you have studied.
NOTE: THE UNIVERSITY FOLLOWS PERCENTAGE BASIS ON THE SCALING SYSTEM. THE MARKS ARE SCALED THE MARKS ACCORDINGLY:-