how to fill up polytechnic form online
Academic Qualification for Group F – Candidates with a B.Sc degree can apply.
Age Limit: The council has not specified minimu age limit criteria to apply for the entrance exam. However, the age of the candidate should be minimum 14 years old as on October 01, 2020.
Candidates are advised to go through the JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying:
Here candidates can check JEECUP 2020 Dates related to the application form and examination:
UP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 11th May 2020. JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh) is the higher council of the Uttar Pradesh, which has an approach to the UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination) for the candidate of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form has been Started on 1st January 2020. Those candidates are interested in getting the admission in UP Polytechnic; they can fill the application form through online on the official website of JEECUP. The offline application form is not available for the candidate. Candidates can be filled Application Form till 11th May 2020.
- Image should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Any English signature is required to be uploaded in the application form.
- The dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- The dimension of signature & left hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- The size of the photograph image must be greater than 4 KB and less than 100 KB.
- The size of the signature & thumb impression image must be greater than 1 KB and less than 30 KB.
The steps required to fill the JEECUP 2020 application form is as follows:
• SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
Diploma in Pharmacy