how to fill up moma scholarship form
All the eligible students who are looking to fill MOMA Scholarship Online Application For for session 2020-21 can visit to official website scholarships.gov.in . Students have to get registered with National Scholarship Portal to apply for Minority Scholarship Scheme. Applicants have to submit Moma Scholarship Application Form before or last Date. You may check Minority Scholarship Application Form Last Date from given below table.
- What is MOMA / Minority Scholarship ?
- Who can apply for scholarship ?
- What documents have to required for Minority Scholarship ?
- What is the Last Date of MOMA Scholarship ?
- What are types of Minority Scholarship ?
- How Can I Apply For Scholarship ?
- What Amount will I get under Moma Scholarship ?
- How can I check Minority Scholarship Status ?
The Government of India is planning to disburse 5 Lakh scholarships under the post-matric scholarship scheme, 30 lakh scholarships under the pre-matric scholarship scheme, and 60,000 scholarships under merit-cum-means scholarship
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- Educational Records: Students who are going to apply should have marked 50% or above in the previous final examination.
- Annual Income: The annual income (from all sources) of the student’s parents or guardian should be less than Rs. 2 lakh. The Scholarships to be provided in the ascending order from the lowest order from Below Poverty Line(BPL) Families.
- Only two students from every family can take advantages o this scholarship.
- Reservation for Girls Students: 30% of the scholarship will be reserved for girl students.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric Scholarships:
Step 5: Once the duly filled in Application Form has been saved, the list of all the scholarship schemes will be displayed. Candidates have to select the scholarship for which they are eligible
Step 2: Registration
- Now candidates must preview their UP 2019-20 Scholarship Application Form carefully.
- Click on “Submit”.
Step 2: Student Login