how to fill polytechnic form online
- Candidates should have cleared the 10th or equivalent exam with securing at least 35% aggregate from any recognized board.
- There is not any upper & lower age limit is prescribed for this exam.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
PG Diploma in Computer Application
Diploma in Engineering
Delhi CET 2020 is an entrance test for the admission into various technical and professional courses. Some of the institutes which will accept the CET Delhi 2020 scorecard for admission to their polytechnic programs.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card link.
- Fill the ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ details in the required fields.
- Click on ‘Download’ and ‘Save’ the admit card.
- ‘Print’ the admit card and keep it for future reference.
- Image should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Any English signature is required to be uploaded in the application form.
- The dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- The dimension of signature & left hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- The size of the photograph image must be greater than 4 KB and less than 100 KB.
- The size of the signature & thumb impression image must be greater than 1 KB and less than 30 KB.
JEECUP 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 11th May 2020. Check here for application details.
Educational Qualification Details
Ans : No, the Council releases the JEECUP application form by online mode only. No offline form is released for the candidates.