how to fill haryana police si form
Unreserved – 83 cm (unexpanded), 87 cm (expanded)
Haryana Police Recruitment Application Fees can be paid through net banking or e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank.
The Haryana Police department is the main law enforcement agency for Haryana. It was formed when the state of Haryana was established after bifurcating from Punjab on 1 November 1966.
Last Date: – Announce soon
Home » Recruitment » Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019- HSSC SI & Constable 6400 Vacancy
- Open the official website of Haryana SSC: hssc.gov.in
- Find the link of official notification and download it.
- Read the official notification and if you are eligible then click on the Apply Online link.
- Now fill the online application form.
- Then pay the application fee.
- At last click on the submit button.
- Also take a print out of your application form.
The Sub Inspector Male Recruitment HRYSSC is now announced. The detailed of total vacancy is now on the screen. Moreover a aspirants it is mandatory to know the details of Pay Scale, Grade pay, Salary after 7th pay commission, Allowances and Career Growth, Promotion chance before applying.
Mode of Fee Payment : A candidates have to payment of application fees through Internet Banking or E-Challan of any branch of SBI, PNB or IDBI bank only.
Haryana Police Department is formed to support the Rule of Law along with maintaining law and order and to prevent crime. It is set when the Haryana state was established after the bifurcation from the Punjab state on 1st November 1966. The organisation is administered by the Punjab police rules which were composed in 1934; however, the Haryana State Government stated its police act in 2008. At the time when the Haryana state was established, the organisation had the obligation for enforcement of the law in six districts and had a strength of 12,165 employees with Commando wing.
- For Director General of Police Post: Rs. 2,25,000/-
- For Inspector General of Police Post: Rs. 1,44,00/- to Rs. 2,18,200/-
- For Superintendent of Police (SP) Post: Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
- For Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Post: Rs. 53,100/- to Rs. 1,67,300/-
- For Inspector Post: Rs. 44,200/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- For Sub Inspector (SI) Post: Rs. 35,100/- to Rs. 1,12,00/-
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Post: Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
- For Head Constable Post: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- For Constable Post: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-