how to become a class topper
During last few months before board exams, revision is more important than studying anything new. For revision purpose, you can also take help of study material prepared by experts at Jagran Josh from the links given below.
The 2nd topper of CBSE Class 12 board exam 2017, Bhumi Sawant pointed out that she faced a lot of problems while preparing for CBSE Class 12 board exam 2017. But, with the support of parents and help of teachers, things became easy.
Why does this world quantitatively has such a large amount of average students? Becuase they are dumb? The answer is No. Most people are dumb because they choose to remain stupid. It’s not an affliction. You have to understand, to get better in anything, the one only thing you need to do is practice. Practice in itself includes hard work. Because you have not consciously chosen anything in your life yet. Why do you think older guys and men always say,”on, at your age, use used to do the same mistake.” Becuase they actually have. They are not saying it to be cool in front of you; they are stating a fact being cool in reality is actually being like everybody else sadly there’s nothing cool about being cool in reality everybody else. So be careful about what you’re doing which you may think is unique and cool, it isn’t. So always do the study with an interest.
Let’s be honest here nobody’s born with a natural inclination to study. What we want to do is play games, have fun with friends, get loads of girlfriends, look incredibly good and have been dying for us, Show off to everybody, become famous in school or college, have rolls of cash lying around, get cars, drink all day, do drugs and possibly date pornstars. At that age, that’s how guys think. We are dumb cattle. If you want to be a topper, then that will have to become your inclination.
After studying for a particular chapter, close all the books and stuff & try to remember only the name of the topics you’ve read under the chapter (by just remembering the topic your mind will catch the whole gist of that). You should also do this before going to sleep for your whole day study.
Utkarsh Gupta is an upcoming doctor, a poet, dreamer, lifelong student and a tech lover. He cracked AIIMS MBBS 2015 and was in top 1%Students in CBSE 12th Boards.
Time Table of Class 9 Topper Student- In this article, we will tell you How To Manage Time in Class 9. How can Class 9 students manage time between studies, school, family, social life and extra circular activities. Class 9 is the right time to consolidate your foundation for a better career and life ahead.
- Allocate some extra time for the subjects or topics, in which you think you are weak or score less marks
- Take a nap/sleep of half-one hour after coming from the school. This will refresh your mind and body from day long fatigue.
- Do not study for long hours continuously. Your should take a break of 10-30 minutes after every 1-2 hours of study.
- Carry few pieces of paper in your pocket. You can write on them things, theorems, formulae and equations, which are difficult for you to remember. You can revise them once in a while.
- Vitamin-C rich food will help in good memory power and better immunity.
- Do yoga/ pranayam in mornings for 15-20 minutes. This will help in better blood circulation in brain.
- Eat more seasonal fruits and balanced diet, to keep your body fit.
- Avoid last moment preparation: Last-minute preparation leads to confusion and nervousness. It is thus better to be thorough with what you have already learned than adding more information to an already stressed mind.
- Work smart, not hard: This is one of the most important tips on how to become a topper. Reading and revising from limited sources is much more beneficial than reading from a multitude of sources because it will help you build a solid foundational base.
- To err is human. The reason why this is an important tip on how to become a topper is that it reminds us of the fact that we are humans and humans do make mistakes. But only those who work on their weaknesses can make it to the top.
- Prioritize: This is an art that can be mastered by only a few. Once you understand the difference between relevant and irrelevant tasks, the only will you be able to achieve your goals.
- Apart from the basic tips on how to become a topper, you should also maintain a healthy lifestyle, take regular breaks, and practice the art self-discipline.
- Regularly Attending Classes: The key is not to tread lightly around any chapter. Be it a school lecture or a coaching class, taking part in classes actively can help you gain a lot of knowledge.
- “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail”.Planning is the most important habit you should follow to become a topper. Devise plans which are more realistic and less hectic. Identify your strengths and weakness and formulate a time table accordingly. The result will be visible only if you follow the time table strictly.
- Understand More and Cram Less: More thrust should be put on clearing the concepts and less on mugging up. Flowcharts, mnemonics, tables, graphs, etc are some of the creative techniques you can use to remember important details. Not only will such methods help you retain information for a longer period, but it will also make studies less monotonous.
- Regular Revision: While looking for habits on how to become a topper is necessary, it is equally important to follow them. As long as you go through what you have already learned, it is called revision. But the moment you add any extra information, it is just regret. Revision not only helps toppers to retain information for a longer period but also helps them in doing a self-analysis on their preparation. Thus, giving an opportunity to work more on weaker areas.
- “Practise makes a man perfect”- Solving mock papers regularly and practising previous year question papers give toppers an extra edge. It not only helps gives you the real exam feel but also helps you analyze the areas in which you lag. Further, exams follow a specific paper pattern. Following this habit will thus help you improve your speed and accuracy.