how to apply polytechnic form 2019
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now click on the ‘New candidate registration’ tab.
- After that click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Candidates must read all the given instructions carefully and then click on the ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- Fill basic details for registration i.e. email id, name, mobile number and etc.
- Now click on the ‘Validate Aadhar’ button.
- Fill application form carefully.
- Enter details like education, personal, communication and etc.
- An application number will be generated.
- Now click on the ‘upload’ button.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph size must be in between 4 to 200 KB file format and signature size should be in between 1 to 30 KB file format.
- Images size must be in JPEG format.
- Now click on ‘Pay examination fee’ tab.
- Pay fee through online or offline mode.
- Now click on the ‘download confirmation page’ after submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it secure for future references.
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories from below:
Applications Closing Soon:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10 th and 12 th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed his/her qualifying exam with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Domicile: Candidate applying for JEECUP 2020 should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Qualifying Marks: The qualifying marks differ for various programmes. For diploma in engineering & technology, candidates must have obtained minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates applying for diploma in Pharmacy must have obtained 50% marks (45% for ST/SC).
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must be 14 years old as on 1 st July 2020. No upper age limit is prescribed.
- TS POLYCET 2020 Admit card & Rank card
- Caste Certificate
- Any ID Proof
- SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- IV to X Study Certificates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2020 by competent authority
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/ SPORTS/ Minority Certificate
- Residence Certificate of a candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Diploma in Engineering(Lateral Entry)
Fashion Designing & Garments Technology
Ans : Submitting multiple applicants may lead to cancellation of your candidature. The council shall release a form correction window for the candidates to edit their personal details. You can edit/ modify the details through form correction facility.
- Apply for – Select the Group for which you wish to apply for
- First exam city – Select a test city as per your 1st preference from the drop-down menu
- Second exam city – Select a test city as per your 2nd preference from the drop-down menu