how to apply iti admission form online
Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form will be made available from third week of June 2020.Admission will be offered by the Telangana Department of Employment & Training. Candidates will get admission into government as well as private ITIs. There will be no separate admission test for admission in Telangana ITI. Students will get admission based on merit scores. For getting admission, candidates must fill the application form. Here we are providing details regarding Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form.
- 8 th / 10 th passing certificate
- 8 th / 10 th mark sheet
- Reservation certificate
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhar card, Driving License etc.)
- Bank account details
- One set of photocopies of original documents, etc.
Check Also>>> UP ITI Date Sheet
This year form of admission in ITI has been filled out. And there have lot’s of candidates have applied form to get admission in govt college. Now you can check merit list of selected candidates by below links.
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admissions Application Process & Application Fee: There is no online application process for Andhra Pradesh ITI admissions. The application process is divided into two steps, and the candidates can follow any one of the steps to register for ITI courses: –
Delhi ITI Admissions Application Process: Eligible students can start filling the online application form for Delhi ITI admissions through the official website of ‘ITI Delhi Admissions’. While filling the online application form, the candidates must exercise the choices. After filling the online application form, the candidates must take the printout of the same and must visit the nearest government ITI for verification of documents. Candidate must visit the nearest government ITI with the printout of the application form, original and Xerox copies of academic and other documents.
- Visit official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Submit the application fee as per your category.
- Now candidates will receive login details.
- After that, login by using the login credentials.
- Enter all asked personal & academic details in the application form.
- After completely filling the form, re-check & verify the given details.
- Now click on the, ‘Submit’ option.
- After that confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of the confirmation page.
- Keep the hard copy safe for future reference.
Candidates must follow following given steps while applying for UP ITI:
Plot No. B/7, Action Area-III,
- Education Qualification: Students should have completed 10th or 12th from the State or Central Board of Education.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 14 years as on 1st August 2020.