how to apply for moma scholarship
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – 15 October 2020
- For Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities – 31 October 2020
- For Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS – 31 October 2020.
What is the Moma Scholarship 2020 last date for applying under the MOMA scholarship?
Выполните вход, чтобы сообщить о неприемлемом контенте.
natinal scholarship portal
nsp scholarship 2019
moma scholarship 2019 last date
- Educational Records: Students who are going to apply should have marked 50% or above in the previous final examination.
- Annual Income: The annual income (from all sources) of the student’s parents or guardian should be less than Rs. 2 lakh. The Scholarships to be provided in the ascending order from the lowest order from Below Poverty Line(BPL) Families.
- Only two students from every family can take advantages o this scholarship.
- Reservation for Girls Students: 30% of the scholarship will be reserved for girl students.
Under this MOMA Post Metric Scholarship Scheme, those Students of Government, as well as Suitable Private Colleges/Universities/Institutions of India, will be awarded Scholarships who wish to keep continue their Study for Higher Education. Many of Students leave their study after the 12th (10+2) Class especially Girls only due to lack of money for higher study which is much costlier than Basic Education. It will also cover the Technical as well as Vocational Courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). The objective of the scholarship is to award the meritorious students who belong to economically weaker sections and to help them to pursue education from class XI to PhD and Technical /Vocational Courses for developing their postgraduate skills.
- Course fee-20,000 p/a
- For maintenance allowance for 10 months, hostellers NR 10,000 P/A and day scholar students will get 5000P/A.
Step 9: Finally a permanent ID will be generated which will be of any use in the future
Step 8: Lastly fill in the present and permanent address which are valid